Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Abdomen and Testicle Pain After Masturbation

Dude673 - Fri May 11, 2007 7:34 pm

Im 19/male

After i masturbate i have pain in the testicles and lower abdomen, i don't always get it, but it seems to come about whenever i masturbate to often or to hard and it tends to stick with me for a couple days sometimes even a week. I never use to the get pain until about 3 months ago when i masturbated way to hard and i was sore down around the testicle area for about 2 weeks back then, ever since then the pain comes about as i described, ive done a TSE recently and found nothing, i masturbate once everyday but not when im having the pain

Ive had one kidney stone, i had it about a month ago and passed it, no surgeries, and im not taking any medications
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri May 11, 2007 9:09 pm

User avatar It sounds like you may have pulled a muscle or ligament that is taking a while to heal up. It's like spraining your ankle. When the muscle gets used a lot it takes longer to heal.

If the pain isn't getting better I would recommend you see a urologist.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us