Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. 

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Abdomen and Testicle Pain After Masturbation

Dude673 - Fri May 11, 2007 7:34 pm

Im 19/male

After i masturbate i have pain in the testicles and lower abdomen, i don't always get it, but it seems to come about whenever i masturbate to often or to hard and it tends to stick with me for a couple days sometimes even a week. I never use to the get pain until about 3 months ago when i masturbated way to hard and i was sore down around the testicle area for about 2 weeks back then, ever since then the pain comes about as i described, ive done a TSE recently and found nothing, i masturbate once everyday but not when im having the pain

Ive had one kidney stone, i had it about a month ago and passed it, no surgeries, and im not taking any medications
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri May 11, 2007 9:09 pm

User avatar It sounds like you may have pulled a muscle or ligament that is taking a while to heal up. It's like spraining your ankle. When the muscle gets used a lot it takes longer to heal.

If the pain isn't getting better I would recommend you see a urologist.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us