Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Fertility

Question: COULD THIS BE MORNING SICKNESS ?

Melani - Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:11 am

It was around 18:30 in the evening on 8th July when my whole mouth just filled with saliva, it felt as if the saliva was just pouring in. I also felt like either my bowels were suddenly loosened or I was going to throw up. I swallowed down as much as I could to alleviate the saliva and nausea and it stopped after a while.
This happened again on 22 July at around 24:30.

I went to see my gynae thinking this might be morning sickness, but the blood test that he did said that I wasn't pregnant.

Any thoughts, or is it possibly too early to have done a blood test ?
 DeLWolcott - Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:00 pm

1+ year post. I assume this question has been answered. :wink:

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us