Forum Name: Fertility

Question: COULD THIS BE MORNING SICKNESS ?

Melani - Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:11 am

It was around 18:30 in the evening on 8th July when my whole mouth just filled with saliva, it felt as if the saliva was just pouring in. I also felt like either my bowels were suddenly loosened or I was going to throw up. I swallowed down as much as I could to alleviate the saliva and nausea and it stopped after a while.
This happened again on 22 July at around 24:30.

I went to see my gynae thinking this might be morning sickness, but the blood test that he did said that I wasn't pregnant.

Any thoughts, or is it possibly too early to have done a blood test ?
 DeLWolcott - Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:00 pm

1+ year post. I assume this question has been answered. :wink: