Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: stomach ache and upset stomach after sex and masterbation

 lloyd - Fri May 18, 2007 4:37 am

Thank you in advance.

I keep getting stomach ache and or an upset stomach every single time after sex and masterbation, I have been sexually active for a few years(im 23) and always had the same problem but now im getting it after I masterbate. I have STD tests every six months and I have had a smear test, no one has ever spotted anything unusual. I don't take drugs or drink and im not on any medication. Also im not using sex toys during masterbation just outside stimulation.

Thank you
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:32 am

User avatar I don' t know the answer to this but if it is ongoing I do think you should be evaluated by a doctor. See a family practice physician or urologist perhaps. Good luck.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us