Question: White inside foreskin, foreskin unpullable

WeirdUnluck - Thu May 31, 2007 1:32 pm

Hello, I'm grateful that this forum exist and appreciate anyone's advice.

I'm a 20 years old male, virgin (never had sex, in any form) and was a bit overweight. The only thing I remember doing in the past 2 weeks was doing a lot of fitness exercises to get rid of my fat (and I lost overall 5 kg).
Most of what I did was simply push-ups, walking and running a lot, and eating very very little.

A few days ago, when I tried to pull down my foreskin and wash my penis there was some white stuff on the inside of the foreskin.
I washed it away.
When I pulled further down, the penis itself seemed to have a whiter color (usually it's pink, "fleshy"). I washed it but the color stayed.
I thought it would go away after a while.

Today I tried to wash again after my exercises.
I pulled the foreskin... it seemed even whiter (or pus? I don't know) and the foreskin didn't let itself pull down much.
It's as if the inside of the foreskin has "merged" with the penis!
I was scared when I saw that... but I came here to ask.

I don't feel any pain or itch in the area.

P.S. I didn't masturbate since I started doing the fitness exercises (2 weeks ago).

Thank you
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:35 pm

User avatar You may have a fungal infection underneath the foreskin. This area is generally moist and is a good environment for such an infection.

I would recommend you see your doctor for an evaluation so you can get a proper treatment.

If the foreskin won't retract it is always safest not to force it as it may become trapped resulting in the need for an emergency circumcision to free the skin.