Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Extreme Ejaculation

murf_50 - Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:13 am

I am a 28 year old Male who is in athletic shape and who has had no issues with his penis or masturbating in the past. On Monday I learned that my girlfriend cheated on me (while in Vegas...believe the hype) and the days that followed I was extremely upset and angry. I am a very laid back person and acting this way isn't close to normal. I have been filled with all types of emotions but constantly angry and stressed. I haven't been to the gym in a week or done anything physical since I learned what happened so I haven't had any stress release. Last night I spoke to her and we had a "good talk" that left me feeling 100 times better. When I left I felt relaxed and in control of myself. As I was driving home my testicles started to ache like they would if I had "blue balls". I wasn't close to being sexually aroused but when I got home I had to relieve the "pressure". It took longer than usual for me to become erect and to ejaculate but when I did it was one of the most extreme ejaculations I have ever had. I came very hard and it was the most I have ever seen. Could this be because of the high levels of testosterone I was experiencing the last couple days with no release? That is the only explanation I can come up with. I wasn't sexually aroused nor have I been in the position to generate the "blue balls" sensation. Any information would be great. Thanks
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:42 pm

User avatar Semen is often made to "meet the usage". If there is a lot of semen ejaculation on a regular basis, a decrease in ejaculation can result in a build up of semen. Generally the testes will respond fairly quickly and reduce production some.

I think your explanation is plausible although I can't be sure that is what happened.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us