Forum Name: Fertility

Question: Pregnancy after condom flipped?

greenpen18 - Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:44 am

I'm 18, and male. On May 20 I had sex, and there was a mishap with the condom where it was placed on the tip of my penis the wrong way by the partner, then quickly flipped around and unrolled the right way. We then proceded to have intercourse. This was obviously a BAD thing. On may 22, we had sex again with condoms, this time there were no mishaps. On May 24th or 25th my partner began her period.

My question is this, keep in mind I'm probably being paranoid... Today is July 9th, and the partner is about two weeks late on her period. Keep in mind she has shown no signs of being pregnant during the month of june. I'm really nervous that she could be pregnant from that incident with the condom. Should I be worried?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:29 am

User avatar Since your partner had her period after the mishap, you can probably rest assured that pregnancy did not occur at that time (I assume it was a normal period, not just light). The missed period now, if it is caused by pregnancy, would most likely be from a later incident. But, it may be nothing but normal fluctuation. She could do a pregnancy test now to verify. Good luck.