Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: Bumps between anal and vagina

torian - Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:28 am

Hi, I am 18 years old, and a Female. I am happily with my boyfriend and we have had intercorse. He was a virgin, however I was not. I have had sexal partners with past boyfriends, but they were all clean. So I am clean too. My boyfriend is a virgin so he's clean too. Now here's the question: I have these bumps near my vagina, and between my vagina and anal. They are very tender and sore when I touch or wipe after using the restroom. Other than that they do not bother me at all. At first I thought it was because when we had intercorse it got too crazy and he ripped me a little, but that's fine. It happens. However, after a couple of days I realized that I got these 3 bumps. They do not itch, nor is there any odor. It just worries me and it just makes me confused of what it is.

In addition, in the past I did have a UTI (urinary tract-infection) from my past boyfriend. Did not go to a doctor but realized it was because I was not being very clean.

Do you think the bumps could be from not washing right after intercorse? Or could it be from not wiping the correct way (front to back) after urinating. Maybe because it was dirty? (sigh)
Please if anyone could help me on some advice that would be great. Thank you very much~

BTW (by the way) -no surgeries, and not on any medication, no birth control or anything like that.
-CK
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:50 pm

User avatar I can't say for sure what this is but it would warrant a visit to the doctor. There are a number of sexually transmitted diseases, so even if you don't think you have contracted anything through sexual encounters in the past, there is always a slight possibility. If this is the case, it is important to get the correct diagnosis and treatment which can only come through an actual exam. Good luck.