Question: Squuezing On Shaft Of My Penis Has Created A Lump

Fozzy - Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:23 pm

basicly, had noticed a few white spots etc, i went to go squeeze them! after i squeezed them soo much, i have created enough preassure for a lump to be caused!

I was squieezing a white spot, after realising it was where the pubes come out of! was a bit gutted! becuase know i have created a large lump caused by alot of squeezing!

My question is! will this lump go down! it is like blue now, like i have squeezed alot of bloood to it?

I cant get my penis out to a girl now becuase of this!!

Was wondering if this would go and any sort of cream to reduce the swelling / lump!

Alos how long would it take to get back to normal becuase it being like this a while now :(
 Fozzy - Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:00 am

no one got any replies for me!??

In need :(
 Fozzy - Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:25 pm

was looking to buy some bio-oil to sort this?

Help would be appreciated!!

Its still here the lump and it aing gone down !!!
 Fozzy - Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:20 pm

ive still got this lol!! any doctors have any ideas..... im just gonna leave the thing, buts its embarassing when your having sex and you know its there etc.... help
 Fozzy - Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:30 pm

i actually think ive brought a vein up, but its still a small red lump, which ive preety much made worse... any ideas in how to make it go down a bit, feels n looks swollen! :(