Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: foreskin conected to penus inside, bleeding when having inte

no name - Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:44 pm

hi there im 20 and recently when having intercourse with my girfriend for the first time, both virgins. i felt my penus was tight inside her vagina. when i thrusted i felt my penus hurt and when i looked at it it was bleeding, upon further inspection there is a strand of skin conedting the inside of my foreskin to nea the tip of my penis and this had split causing bleeding from under my penus, can i solve this, is it normal
thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this and helps
noname
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:30 pm

User avatar This sounds like Frenulum breve - a condition where your frenulum is too short and it doesn’t allow your foreskin to be pulled all the way. Frenulum is that piece of skin that connects foreskin to the head of the penus (glans).

It would be wise to consult with a urologist about this as treatment can solve this problem.
 no name - Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:58 pm

thank you
big help
 no name - Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:57 am

hi there again,
could i just check with you what sort of treatment is available for this condition iff it is the one you think,
thank you
no name

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us