Question: Penis health/growth questions.

pickinandgrinnin - Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:20 am

Hi. I'm a 20 year old male who is interested in penis enlargement products. But before I try anything, I want to talk to a doctor about general penis growth and penis health questions. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR TO SEE! What type of specialist would be the most appropriate to talk to??? Please help!

thanks so much!
 Debbie Miller, RN - Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:14 pm

User avatar You should consult with a urologist. This is a good route to take to avoid scams and products that promise results but really don't deliver. Good luck.
 Johndoe1458 - Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:07 am

I have noticed that when i get an erection, my penis head seems to stay roughly the same size as it does when its not erect. If i strain it seems to look like it inflates, and becomes bigger. As soon as I stop it shrinks back down. There also are two blue bumps 2-3 cm below the head on the front. If you pull the skin tight, it looks like two small veins that become blue. I don't know if that has anything to do with it but it couldnt hurt to tell. Thank you for your time
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:36 pm

User avatar You are right, it doesn't hurt to check it out. But, I think this all sounds very normal.

worriednct - Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:37 pm

I am 21 years old and was about to take a shower last night when i noticed that there was a red spot on my penis shaft. I did have oral sex and masterbated friday, and i didnt notice the spot on until sunday night.

I don't remmeber hitting my penis, the spot itself is maybe half an inch in diameter, dark red, flat and painless. I even had my father look at it, being as worried as i am, and he said that's nothing to worry about, that i probably popped a blood vessel. Any suggestions? i can post a photo if that helps, as embarassing as it would be, but nothing i search for online helps me at all.

Please help

worried n ct