Forum Name: Fertility

Question: Birth control pill and ejaculation question

mlstrm62 - Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:25 pm

My girlfriend and I had sex recently with a slight condom mishap. She is on a high dose of Ortho Tri Cyclen and has been for the past two years. We had sex with a condom and she was taking birth control pills. I had ejaculated inside of her while she was on top during sex (with the condom on) but as she got up, the condom slipped off inside her (not a lot, kind of just hanging there). I don't think i ejaculated inside of her, but if I did, I would like to know how safe we are.

Thank you for any advice.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:15 pm

User avatar If she has consistently take her birth control pills you are quite safe. In this case the condom would be bonus protections so while not impossible, it is unlikely that pregnancy would occur based on the information you have supplied.