Question: Premature ejaculation

prasad - Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:31 am

Dear sir/ madam,

Iam having premature ejaculation problem(Ejaculate with in few second after vaginal penetration) . I have tried kiegel ,start stop and other relaxation technique, but it doesnt work. Is it possible to treat this problem? iam very upset bcos of this. Please guide me....

I have seen many herbal tabs in net, is it true? This is one of that...
http://enl.fbirsfmf.com/
Age:26
S : M
Not undergone any surgery so far
Sexual desire and erection are normal
Weight : 55Kg
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:39 am

User avatar Hello Prasad,

There are various different techniques. The only manual technique I am aware of that has shown results is a squeeze technique where the penis is squeezed just below the head when the sensation of ejaculation is felt. This is repeated three to four times before ejaculation. It takes several months of this to develop increased control.

Medications can be used as well. In particular, SSRI antidepressants are sometimes used because they have a notable side effect of delaying ejaculation.

You may want to speak to a urologist for an evaluation and to discuss treatment options.

Shawn SP - Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:53 pm

can i ask one question? masturbation and vaginal intercourse, if you would last about 5-10 mins sitting on the toilet masturbating, how long would you probably last in sexual intercourse? If you don't last in masturbation does this mean you wont have a chance to even last in intercourse?
 Dr. Sy - Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:27 am

Don't worry, every man is born with premature ejaculation, so having it is perfectly normal to start with. Controlling ejaculation is something you have to learn just as you had to learn to control your bladder as a child. We get taught to control our bladders but no one teaches us how to control ejaculation.

Here is a great article on premature ejaculation. It is a common sense discussion and answer to the problem of solving premature ejaculation written by an expert with years of experience. This article has the answers.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Premature-Eja ... id=6282045