Question: Do penis enhancement pills really help growth of the penis?

curiousguy1988 - Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:47 am

My name is joesph... i am 19 years old and a male living in Arizona.... my question does not have anything to do with surgeries.. just with a common subject. Sex?
I have been wondering lately if the pills you can take can actually help growth in the penis?? I am obiviouly curious for my own reason, not going to hide it, but i would like some feedback. And if anyone has had any sucess or failure with such products, i would love feed back?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:54 am

User avatar I would recommend that you schedule an appointment with a urologist. I would not encourage any "enhancement" products advertised in magazines or internet. Most likely these are high priced but not effective. Any legitimate and tested methods of increasing penis size will be known by your doctor.
 Russell3041 - Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:24 pm

One that is being advertised now is called Extenze or something like that. I looked up info on it but who knows if it is legit. On the commercial they just say it actually makes you bigger. However, the results of the study I saw said that only a percentage of those who took it experienced any real size increase. I believe it was a half inch to an inch in length increase and a moderate increase in girth.

However other positive effects were also reported such as increased vigor with regards to erections, stuff like that.

I would be interested in seeing what a university study finds out about this stuff. My feeling is that if it really worked, like Viagra, it would be far too expensive for most people to buy.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:30 pm

User avatar I believe your gut feeling here is correct. If a large study had proven effectiveness of this product, not only might it be expensive, it would be in all the newspapers, not just promoted by the manufacturer.

Most actual results of these products are very modest length increase, mostly in the flaccid state. The more important factor here is performance and size has little to do with sexual satisfaction for either the man or the woman. Try not to dwell on this or compare but work on other areas that will increase your abilities and contentment as a lover. Also, don't get your information from the media of what is desirable by your partner. Most of this is artificial. Communicate and develop a close relationship. This will do more to ensure a good sexual relationship.