Question: urinating problem.

kingster - Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:43 am

im 18 and recently i exprinced myself not being able to control the flow of the urine...i do not really know how to explain but it is that after about 5-10min i urine, i seems to want to go to the loo agian...

And sometimes after i went to the loo, when im about the sit down to watch tv or do something else, the urine will just "come out" on its own.....or sometimes the opposite... which means after i sit, when im about the stand up, the urine will just "come out" on its own...

so i was just wondering if its a form of a serious illness which reuired operation or it is just some form of an issue that will be gone after awhile?
 kingster - Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:10 am

erm... sorry... but is it that there is no information on this? or is it that the infomation i gave is not very clear? if it is so, i can rephrase myself to make myself clearler... because i would like to cure this... as i do not wish that this problem will cause any disturb to me when im having my national exam..

ty hope to hear the reply of the doctor soon..
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:35 pm

User avatar There is definitely a urinary tract problem here so you should see a urologist to determine if there is a structural problem. It is most likely very treatable but you will have to see a doctor in order to take care of it.
 kingster - Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:58 am

erm....beside visiting a doctor, will it be able to cure automatically?

if the only way is to visit a doctor, will there be a need to have an operation??

because...i do not have any of this problem when im young.
 kingster - Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:18 am

sorry for double post... but i would like to include some stuff...

erm... recently i also kind of observe that... i cannot really make the penis stay firm for a long period of time... which i would have been able to before i encounter this problem....is it due to the problem mention in the pervious post?? but im still able to make it firm when i wan to.. but it will go soft after a very short period of time.

and for the pervious post, i would like to add : what might the cause of this problem suddenly happening to me??

thank you for taking ur time to read
kingster
 kingster - Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:55 am

erm.... i kinda found out that cranberry juice can help to solve this issue??
so was trying to confirm about this with some professional here if this is true?