Forum Name: Fertility

Question: can overmasturbation cause ED?

zeronzero - Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:34 pm

yesterday, i had masturbated around 5-6 times and stroked my penis at one session for a extremely long time. afterwards i noticed that my penis was unusual, the penis skin was extremely longer and more abundant than past times, and basically my penis head was 1-2 inch below the skin so i had to push the penis skin outwards to actually see the head. it looks as if the penis skin is still in the state in where i would have a erection because it is long and fat. can someone help me please?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:30 pm

User avatar You probably have swelling (edema) and the best cure will be to give it a rest to allow the skin to heal and the swelling to subside. This should happen without much concern but if it does not get better in a few days you should consult a doctor.