Forum Name: Fertility

Question: penis vain

mrcraigmack - Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:40 pm

i masterbate alot and when i say alot i mean since i was 13 now im 19. but i have noticed this vain in my penis it is the biggest one and you can totally see it, is this a bad tg\his or is it cause i masterbate alot and im abusing it? the vain is thick and it ends at the tip of my penis i think its the one sperm travels through
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:13 pm

User avatar Hi Mrcraigmack,

I suspect the vein you are referring to is the one on top of the penis. It is normal for this vein to be large. It drains much of the blood flow to the penis.

Semen does not travel down this vein. Semen passes through the urethra that travels through the center of the penile tissue.