Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: What happen to my period

jessicamerry71 - Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:31 pm

am 36 year old . i was suppose to get my period on the 28 of august but in the 25 i got little blood i saw it only when when I wipe down there.. its sorta very very light pink, and that kept for 3 days. and after that nothing happen so my question is why this thing happen and whats happen to my period when is it going to come next time
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:28 am

User avatar It is very common to have times when your period is not on schedule. I wouldn't worry too much unless you think you might be pregnant. If you are sexually active and fertile, this could be an early sign of pregnancy.

There is no way to know when you can expect your next period since hormonal fluctuations are common and this can continue to cause irregularity. As you age, you will likely find more and more of this - even perimenopause which can occur a number of years before menopause.

Try not to worry because this is pretty normal.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us