Question: Cut on Penis

khanzuli - Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:27 pm

I am 25 yeas old male and during masturbating I think I injured my penis (I think skin linked between the shaft of the penis and the base of the head got small cut) and blood came out. I applied Neosporin. I am scared, do I need to go and see doctor, if so I can go and Internal medicine? Please advice.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:12 am

User avatar This will likely heal on its own. You should rest your penis (no masturbation) while it heals. If you see any signs of infection, swelling, or drainage, you should see your doctor for sure. Otherwise I would allow your body to heal just as you would another sore on the skin.