Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Fertility

Question: Am I pregnant? early period after unprotected sex.

bahrain - Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:17 am

am i pregnant ?

i had unprotected sex (a mistake i have done ) with my boyfriend on 16 jun , after two weeks i had my first period and it was normal . then at 3 august i had a secound period and it was heavy . last week 26 sep i had my third period and it was a week early , it was also heavy , so is there a chance i might be pregnant ?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:53 pm

User avatar If that was your only encounter of sexual intercourse it is extremely unlikely you could be pregnant after having periods since that time.
 clr22 - Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:49 am

I have been on anti biotic's early this month when i was on holiday. I had sex with my boyfriend whilst on holiday. My period was due i am bleeding really really light hardly any blood at all.
I thought i would take a pregnancy test, which came back negative. I am going to go the other test in a few more days.
Could i be pregnant? Or is there something wrong with my period?

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us