Forum Name: Fertility

Question: Sperm, fingering, birth control

mlstrm62 - Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:47 am

I just wanted to know if I should be worried or not. I had sex with my girlfriend today with a condom on. I pulled out before I ejaculated so no sperm went inside her body. I took the condom off and wiped the tip of my penis off with my hand to get the semen off and wiped it on my shorts. I then fingered my girlfriend and she climaxed. She is on a high dose of OthroTriCyclen birth control pill for two years now and we have had no problems before. Should I be worried about pregnancy?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:11 pm

User avatar I would say it is unlikely she would become pregnant. This oral contraceptive is very effective and with condom use in addition to that, even with the remote possibility of sperm making it into the vagina, the chances are quite slim you would need to worry about this.