Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: mild pelvic pain

merger - Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:38 am

I'm a 20 year old male not taking any medications, I don't smoke or drink and I'm not obese.

For the past few months I seem to be aroused much less than I used to be. And ejaculating is not "as fun" as it used to be. I also have the occasional mild pain in the pelvic area after ejaculating followed by urinating small amounts for a series of times. What's happening to me?
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:46 pm

User avatar Hi Merger,

You may want to see a doctor to see if you have a condition causing the prostate to be come enlarged or other cause of obstruction in the testicular tract.

Seeing a urologist may be of help.

Best wishes.
 merger - Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:52 am

Could it be due to consipation? I am frequently constipated and I got hemorroids.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:37 am

User avatar Constipation could definitely be at the root of your problems. I would recommend fixing this issue first then if your problems remain look for another cause. You can try some over-the-counter stool softeners. If these are not successful your doctor can prescribe some stronger ones.

Best wishes.
 merger - Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:34 am

Thanks for answering. I'll try to go see a doctor anyway.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us