Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: mild pelvic pain

merger - Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:38 am

I'm a 20 year old male not taking any medications, I don't smoke or drink and I'm not obese.

For the past few months I seem to be aroused much less than I used to be. And ejaculating is not "as fun" as it used to be. I also have the occasional mild pain in the pelvic area after ejaculating followed by urinating small amounts for a series of times. What's happening to me?
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:46 pm

User avatar Hi Merger,

You may want to see a doctor to see if you have a condition causing the prostate to be come enlarged or other cause of obstruction in the testicular tract.

Seeing a urologist may be of help.

Best wishes.
 merger - Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:52 am

Could it be due to consipation? I am frequently constipated and I got hemorroids.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:37 am

User avatar Constipation could definitely be at the root of your problems. I would recommend fixing this issue first then if your problems remain look for another cause. You can try some over-the-counter stool softeners. If these are not successful your doctor can prescribe some stronger ones.

Best wishes.
 merger - Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:34 am

Thanks for answering. I'll try to go see a doctor anyway.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us