Question: Immediate ejaculation

Mcdan - Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:19 pm

Iam 28 yrs old ( M ). I would like to ask some questions.

Question 1) While self sex , sperms were ejected with in 15 sec - 20 sec. Whether this is problem of ejaculation ?

Question 2) Even the same happened in the dreaming too ( e.g.. if any one going to touch in dream likethat... )

Question 3) If i married ( Probably with in 1 yr ) , is it ( timings ) enough to satisfy my partner?
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:16 am

User avatar Hi Mcdan,

Premature ejaculation is defined as ejaculation before the person desires to. It's a bit of a vague definition. Ejaculation within 15-20 seconds is very likely to qualify.

There are some treatments that can help. Some medications (in particular beta-blockers) can take advantage of their side effect of delaying ejaculation to treat this problem.

There are some physical therapies that can help. The most commonly used method is to squeeze the penis just under the head when the feeling of ejaculation begins to appear. This area should be squeezed tightly. This generally will cause the sensation to subside. This can be done 3-4 times before allowing ejaculation. Repeated use of this technique has been shown to improve ability to delay ejaculation. This technique often can take several months to really see dramatic effects but has been shown to be effective.

Regarding your question about satisfying your partner, this is a person dependent issue and I cannot comment.

Dr. Sy - Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:26 am

Don't worry, every man is born with premature ejaculation, so having it is perfectly normal to start with. Controlling ejaculation is something you have to learn just as you had to learn to control your bladder as a child. We get taught to control our bladders but no one teaches us how to control ejaculation.

Here is a great article on premature ejaculation. It is a common sense discussion and answer to the problem of solving premature ejaculation written by an expert with years of experience. This article has the answers.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Premature-Eja ... id=6282045