Question: pain in right testicle

WORLD2K - Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:56 am

Hello.Im 23 years old and im male. Recently after a vigorous session of masturbation (6-7) in 2 days, i decided to stop. While i was sitting down i felt my right testicle twitch and feelings of slight sharpness. This i can feel only at the top of my right testicle and makes the whole testicle feel sore. The chord that attaches my testicle to the above part of the body feels like someone is pulling it. I have a little lump at the top and checked it with the doctor who said its nothing but a part of your testicle. It isnt swollen no burning sensation no other lumps no bleeding nothing wrong with my urine, well basically nothing else apart from that slight pain.
I can run skip hop and jump and doesnt conflict. The pain does come and go.
Pls can you help me with any information. Thanx.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:57 pm

User avatar Hi World2k,

There are a few possibilities for this pain. It may be that you have some mild inflammation of the epididymus (the collection of tubes on the top of the testis that acts as a collecting duct for the sperm). The epididymus is probably the lump you are feeling on the top of the testis.

Your pain may also be from a hernia that comes and goes. Another possibility would be that you had some trauma to the area.

If your pain is not improving I would recommend that you see your doctor and possibly see a urologist for further examination.