Question: can a normal man LIVE WITH SUCH PROBLEMS NORMALLY ??

james007 - Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:05 am

AGE : 25
SEX: MALE
NO MAJOR PAST SURGERIES
FAMILY HISTORY: NO COMPLAINTS FROM FAMILY MEMBERS NEVER . EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE ALRIGHT WITH THEM.
I AM NOT ON ANY MEDICATIONS RIGHT NOW.

WELL HERE ARE MY PROBLEMS ONE BY ONE...
1. I HAVE A MICROPENIS THAT IS HARDLY VISIBLE WHEN NOT ERRECT.
BUT WHEN I HAVE ERRECTION IT OF GOOD SIZE AND GIRTH.
2. DURING ERRECTION THE FORE SKIN DOES NOT COME BACK BY ITSELF, I HAVE TO PULL IT BACK . AND IT COMES BACK ONLY TILL THE BOTTOM OF THE GLANS AND GETS TIGHTLY FIXED THERE AND DOES NOT MOVE AT ALL.
SO IF I HAVE TO MASTURBATE I MASTURBATE WITHOUT PULING THE SKIN BACK . THIS IS COMFORTABLE FOR ME AND I EJACULATE FAST IN 2 OR 3 MINUTES..
WHEN I PULL THE SKIN BACK AND MASTURBATE.....THE SKIN DOES NOT MOVE SO I LITERALLY HAVE NO COMFORT AND NO FEELING AND I CANNOT MASTURBATE.
THIS PROBLEM IS BECAUSE THE LITTLE SKIN THAT CONNECTS THE FORESKIN AND THE TIP OF THE PENIS IS REALLY VERY THICK AND TIGHT AND DOES NOT ALLOW ANY MOVEMENT OF THE FORESKIN.
SO BECAUSE OF THIS THE PENIS DOES NOT ERRECT COMPLETELY....I CAN FEEL IT ... I CAN FEEL THAT THE SKIN JOINT IS STOPPING THE FULL ERRECTION.
3. WHEN I TRY TO HAVE SEX .. I PULL THE FORESKIN BACK TILL THE END OF THE GLANS PENIS WHERE IT GETS FIXED AND DOES NOT MOVE AT ALL AND THEN I WEAR THE CONDOM .
WHEN I PENETRATE INTO THE VAGINA OF MY GIRL I DONOT FEEL THE EXCITEMENT BECAUSE THE SKIN IS NOT MOVING AT ALL.. I JUST MOVE IN AND OUT OF THE VAGINA FOR ALMOST ONE HOUR BUT STILL I AM NOT EXCITED BECAUSE THE SKIN DOES NOT MOVE.
SO I TRIED OUT VIAGRA ...... DUE TO THIS I JUST COULD HOLD THE ERRECTION FOR ABOUT ONE HOUR BUT THERE WAS NO EXCITEMENT AND I COULD NOT DO ANY THING WITH SUCH AN ERRECTION.
AND NORMALLY WHILE I MASTURBATE BECAUSE MY PENIS DOES NOT ERRECT FULLY DUE TO THE SKIN .....THE ERRECTION DOES NOT LAST LONG.....AFTER 4 - 5 MINUTES I EJACULATE ALMOST ON A FLACID PENIS.

NOW THE QUESTIONS I WANT TO ASK ARE...
1. WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THE FORE SKIN....SHOULD I GET IT CIRCUMSIZED......NO NOT REALLY ....IT IS NOT THE FORE SKIN THAT IS GIVING ME THE PROBLEM...?

2. WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT THE LITTLE SKIN THAT JOINS THE FORE SKIN TO THE TIP OF THE PENIS....SHOULD I CONSULT A DOCOR FOR SURGERY OR CAN I CUT IT OFF MY SELF OR CAN I DO SOME STRETCHING FOR IT TO BECOME MORE ELASTIC........I THINK THIS IS THE REAL PROBLEM.....?????????

3 . WHOM SHOULD I CONSULT....?

4.I HAVE BEEN UNDERGOING THIS PROBLEM FOR THE PAST 9 YEARS .. IE: THAT IS WHEN I CAME TO KNOW OF SEX AND ETC.....

5. I AM REALLY FRUSTRATED AND REALLLY DEPRESSED BY THIS AND IT IS EFFECTING MY LIFE A LOT.....
I AM LOOSING A LOT OF GIRLS LIKE THIS
PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME.
THANK YOU ONE AND ALL FOR TAKING TIME AND READING THIS .
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:48 pm

User avatar I can understand your frustration. You should definitely consult with a urologist to find your best course of treatment. Please do this and good luck to you.
 james007 - Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:18 am

thank you debbie miller.
but i would appreciate it if you could in detail advice me on my problem and help me out.
i have been experiencing this problem from the past 8-9 years . i am now so frustrated with my self.
i have lost a lot of good girls due to this problem
now i no longer want to loose the girls in my life.
please kindly help me out.
many girls have expressed their desire to have sex with me and many have expressed their love to me.....but i could not have a positive reaction becoz of my problem.
i used to avoid them all....
so now i cannot run any longer....
i hope u understand me .
please advice me .\
in detail
thank you one and all
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:22 am

User avatar Hi James,

I have quoted your most recent question here to keep this topic all in one thread. It helps keep the forum tidy and allows our readers an easier time following the progression if they are needing the same information.
hi guys I am james .
I am the one who posted the topis " can a normal man live normally with such problems". please first read that topicand then come to this one.
well my micro penis is no big problem.....because when it errects it is good enough for me to go into the vagina of my girl.
the problem arises during errection......the skin that attatches the fore skin to the glans penis is not at all elastic and is very rigid and small.
so during errection the foreskin comes down till the base of the glans and gets fixed in the groove there and there no more movement for teh skin becoz the small skin that connects the penis and the fore skin stops it from moving and it also prevent my penis from errecting completely.
I can feel it.
so please advice me.
there is no problem with the fore skin...the problem is with the little skin connecting the fore skin to the penis.
so while intercourse I am not getting excited becoz the foreskin does not move at alla nd there is no sensation for me so I cannot hav a orgasm or come .

please help me out
I need detailed advice and help
thank you one and alll
for further information please contact me ...
I want all the help I cann get
I am really frustrated...
so I will be waiting for your replies.

So, regarding your question, I agree with Debbie. You likely need to see a urologist for this. The area of skin you are referring to that is tight is called the frenulum of the penis. In severe cases it can be clipped to allow a normal erection. A urologist will be best able to evaluate and recommend any needed treatment to help solve your issue.