Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Burning afterwards

 runner2011 - Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:42 am

Hi, I'm a 21 year old male, in decent shape, and try to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I've been noticing after oragasms that I get a strong burning sensation throughout my urethra. When it happens, I feel as if I could loose control and wet. As far as I know I have no family history of sexual disfunctions and am not on any medications.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:24 pm

User avatar What comes to mind here is possible UTI (urninary tract infection) or inflammation of the urethra. It would be necessary to see a doctor to find out for sure. Your family practice doctor could be the place to start or you could see a urologist.

Good luck.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us