Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: globules in ejeculation

 boater1221 - Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:09 am

Im a 20 year old male in good health. I notice that sometimes when i masterbate, gloubles appear in my seman. I can sometimes feel these as they exit my penis. They are clear in color, and are normally only present if i have not ejeculated in a few days.

I don't smoke, and am on no current meds, and exercise regularly.

Is this normal?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:24 pm

User avatar Semen can contain gelatinous particles like you describe and it is normal. I wouldn't be alarmed about it.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us