Question: Swollen Penis

mard - Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:36 pm

Hi, I am a 17 year old male and I am uncircumsised. Having masturbated earlier today I noticed (For the first time) that my penis remained swollen. Unlike other posts that I have noticed is it not the tip of the penis that is swollen but rather the centre down to the base as though it is still slightly erect. It has been a few hours and nothing has changed, it is pretty painless (More annoying than anything) but it has me very worried as, like I said, I have never had this problem before so perhaps it is common and I am oer reacting or perhaps not.

I would appreciate any advice.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:50 pm

User avatar Hi Mard,

Sorry for the delay in responding. If, by now, you continue to have this swelling and your penis has not returned to its normal flaccid size you should see a doctor for an evaluation.