Question: Papercut looking mark on penis

toomanyideas - Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:44 pm

I'm a 21 year old uncircumcised male. I noticed a little red mark just below the glans of the penis, on the soft tissue. The mark looked to me like a little papercut, it looks like a pinkie fingernail could have caused it. I noticed this around the same time that I received vigorous oral sex. I applied polysporin to it at night, and upon waking noticed it had healed quite well. I applied polysporin again, and the next time I checked it was just barely a little red mark, very unnoticable. Just a half hour ago I recieved oral sex again, and It looks although it has reopened, and has the same appearance as when I first got it. I have no other symptoms whatsoever, the glands in my groin are fine, and there is no burning when I urinate. I have been tested for every STD possible, except for herpes. That is my concern. Would herpes show up as a little papercut, and respond to polysporin very well, and be acting like this mark ? I'm getting paranoid, as its in my nature.
 toomanyideas - Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:42 pm

The little cut looking mark has not healed yet still, and now there is another one a few centimeters away. Still no other symptoms. Any advice on what this is ? I did'nt notice the other one until after masturbating today. Maybe just normal skin tears ? Hopefully.