Question: Too much masturbation has given me problems

hansol29 - Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:02 am

Hi. I am a university student, who will be joining university in a few days time. As many youths have encountered, i too am one of those boys who engaged in masturbation as early as around 8 or so...where i used to use magazines and used it for lust, and actually havig to do weird hings with the magazines....and yes im embarrased and guilty of it all, and feel ashamed at such a thing i have done...

But anyway..coming to the point, from the age of 15-16, i have had many weird feelings, including being very tired...fatigue, for no reason, my heart would beat so fast for no reason, even for little things, and i would usually get cramps...I have experienced weird situations as a teenager, such as blushing very often, and being nervous everytime i was about to perform something. I would literally cry inside, thinking that i have to prepare myself for the next roleplay or so...

During the ages of 16-19, i have felt very weird...my legs would feel wobbly whenever i walk..i cant walk straight..and sometimes i feel as if i cant even feel my legs...and i would wobble abit, feeling as if one leg is taller then the other leg. I have had some inside feelings of emptiness...and that led me to be depressed...confused...for every little thing was a big challenge for me...having to make decisions from little things was so hard for me..such as gelling my hair or not, taking cool shower orr continue with warm shower...i have recently become confused and some anxiety had crept inside of me...making me shiver..shake..and feel so sick..that i cant describe how evil this experience is...

All this i think is due to over masturbation...and now i feel as if im facing the consequences...coould you please suggest what i should do?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:19 pm

User avatar I think you would benefit from an emotional health evaluation, perhaps with a psychiatrist who may be able to uncover your underlying problems and anxieties. If you have not had a complete physical exam lately, that would be a good place to start to rule out any underlying medical problem. But, if everything physical checks out OK the mental health evaluation might reveal some clues.

Be totally honest with your doctors in order to get the best care. Good luck
 hansol29 - Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:23 am

Thanks alot... These problems worsen out of nowhere, and then become alrite soon after...

Its such an evil feeling i get...its like..im thinking s omany things...but i cant make decisions about al the things im thinking, which leads me to get depressed, worried..and then this feelin gof emptiness...from not knowing what to choose from..soon comes and it makes me feel soo sick...i cant even eat...i start to shiver....feel cold....

Its like this...I ask myself in the mornings..shall i take a cool shower or a hot shower.... since i heard cool shower cools me down and is good for me....

then i would think...shall i do breathing exercise....or not... and if i do something which i feel is a waste of time... then it makes me feel so scared and i start to panic and feel so sick...

I have so many things...its as if i don't know who i am...And i think all is a ersult of masturbation...maybe my brain has shrunk..or that there is a problem...i have an anppointment with my gp next month...so i hope i can get some answers...
 hansol29 - Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:25 am

And then i would think to myself..shall i gel my hair or not....its so anoying...i cant make simple decisions..infact simple decisions are the biggest problem for me....

Im sure it ssoemthing wrong with my brain...bcoz i try so hard to be stable..but i can never be stable...i just don't know why..and thats why i am really worried.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:40 pm

User avatar I can imagine how frustrating this must be for you. Again, the mental health evaluation is likely to help you to find answers and treatment.

Best wishes