Forum Name: Fertility

Question: maybe pregnant?

gurleegirl - Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:13 pm

I am a 17 year old girl and saturday, i went over my boyfriend's house and we started fooling around, and he put his penis in me once and i told him to stop right away because he didn't have any protection - he didn't ejaculate, i had just finished my period the previous monday, he only went in and as awkward as this is - moved around a few times, and then i told him to stop and he came out no where near ejaculating. i was nervous so i took Plan B just today - 43 hours after the incident- im really worried wondering what the chances are of pregnancy. please reply to this im nervous. thank you for your time.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:06 pm

User avatar Hi Gurleegirl,

Your risk of pregnancy is probably very low; however, it is not zero. Depending on your cycle length you may have been at the beginning of your "fertile time" where sperm may be able to survive in the vaginal tract long enough to fertilize the released egg. There may be small amounts of sperm in the pre-ejaculate fluid.

Overall, many things would need to line up just right for pregnancy to occur in this situation but, rarely, it may happen.

If your next period is not on time you can take a home urine pregnancy test. These are typically very reliable beginning one week after the missed period.