Question: Painful erection after orgasm

mark798 - Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:19 pm

I am a 19 year old male, and I believe i have a problem.

whenever i masturbate or engage in intercourse, everything is alright until i orgasm. after this point, if i get another erection, it is relatively painful. if i wait about 8 hours or so and then get an erection, there is no pain at all. this is all very frustrating during intercourse when we want to do it more than one time in a row. why is this happening?

any advice is appreciated
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:38 pm

User avatar Hi Mark798,

I would recommend you see a urologist to have this evaluated. I'm not really able to explain why you may be having this. A urologist is the specialist that will be able to give you the best information.

mark798 - Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:45 pm

Does it seem like something serious? sometimes it doesn't even happen. It is very confusing..
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:33 pm

User avatar This may or may not be serious although I suspect is is not a major issue. It is till important to have this evaluated to see