Question: testicle problems

nilmatia - Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:34 am

Hi. My boyfriend is having some problems with his testicles. He gets a pain that starts at the base of his right leg that shoot down his leg and then back up and the pain goes into his testicles. Because of this he can't get and erection and it hurts him very much.

He has been to see one or two doctors who obviously have no clue. One doctor sent him to a Chiropractor, that helped a back problem he had but not his testicles. Another doctor sent him to a Acupuncturist and that didn't help either.

Each day his pain grows more and he doesn't know what to do. He can work because the pain makes it almost impossible to walk. He applied for worker's comp but they told him since all he has is pain they can't give it to him. They said pain is only a symptom not a disease or disorder.

He has another doctors appt on the 31st but his pain grows worse each day and he fears the doctor won't know anything like that last few. We were talking the other night and my boyfriend said he wondered if maybe it was a nerve problem, or maybe its because he works in a chemical plants and is exposed to numerous kinds and ammounts daily. But he doesn't know.

Any advice or ideas? If whoever replies could email me @ nilmatia@msn.com I would greatly appreciate it because I'm not always able to get onto the e group to check. Thank you

Nilmatia
 nilmatia - Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:50 pm

I posted this topic and I looked up some stuff online could a sciatic nerve be the cause of the problem?