Forum Name: Fertility

Question: could i get my girlfriend pregnant without sex? PLEASE HELP!

ineedhelp1922 - Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:50 pm

My girlfriend and I have been together for awhile. Last weekend we were together one night and although we have decided to not have sex we do fool around. We were masterbating each other and i stuck my hand down my own pants to readjust myself, i felt a little pre cum on my fingers but didnt think any of it. So we went back to masterbating each other and i was fingering her with the fingers that had the precum on it. Now i did whipe my hands on her panties and sweat pants, but i don't know if this got it off. So that is my first worry. My second worry is we were under a blanket and she had made me ejaculate. I think some may have hit her on her vagina but im not sure and niether is she. I read up and on multiple sites it said that there is a chance of pregnancy there. So if some of my sperm were to hit her vagina over her panties the sites said there may be a chance of pregnancy. My third worry is after all this, later that night we "dry humped" with our clothes on, i was in boxers and she was in pajama pants and panties. I could feel the tip of my penis go into her a little bit, but not alot, and my sweat pants were a little wet on the outside where my penis was from pre cum afterwards. I was humping her kind of hard for maybe about 4-5 minutes.

With all the terms i just listed, could there be any possible chacnes of me getting my girlfriend pregnant?
 ineedhelp1922 - Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:17 pm

also, we were a good 6-8 inches at least away when i ejaculated (my 2nd worry)
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:09 pm

User avatar The chances of pregnancy under the conditions you describe are very slim but not impossible, simply because there is no way to know if you were able to transfer any sperm with your finger. It is necessary for the ejaculate or pre-ejactulate to enter the vagina in order to travel to the location of conception.

The chance of sperm transfer through clothes is practically impossible, however.

Since you are clearly on the verge of sexual intercourse, it would be wise for you to employ a reliable method of birth control so you are prepared should you reach a point where you actually do engage in actual intercourse. Being prepared does not mean you are planning to break your comitment, but you will be more confident should you slip up.

Best wishes