Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Premature ejaculation, also there is no projectile

 mizzer - Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:00 pm

Hey, im an 18 year old male, never had sergeries .
my family has a history of high blood pressure, im not on any medications.
my problem is that
I suffer from premature ejaculation, also there is no projectile when I ejaculate. I also do not produce very much semen plus whenever I cum it comes out yellow, I also have some pimples not on the penis but where the pubic hair is (it doesn’t hurt btw) I had a pimple right on the penis once about a year ago, it was bigger than the others it also hurts a little bit, another problem I have is that whenever I'm about to ejaculate my testicles goes inside my body…is that normal? I've had oral sex a few times back when I was 16 with only one person and she was a virgin and so am I, I started masturbating when I was 13 and I've been doing it on a daily basis but I stopped both masturbating and having oral sex at 17 because of these problems, I thought if I stopped for long enough maybe it will get better, it's been a year now and I decided to do it again, but nothings changed, I never had a real relationship with someone because of this, it's affecting my confidence and self esteem, please help me, I don't know what to do, I'm really scared.

I also forgot to mention that I have burning feeling on the head of the penis after ejaculation (it's only for a minute or two)
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:56 pm

User avatar I would recommend an evaluation with a urologist. This is a specialty area of medicine and you should see someone well trained in this area of medicine.

Good luck.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us