Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Premature ejaculation, also there is no projectile

mizzer - Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:00 pm

Hey, im an 18 year old male, never had sergeries .
my family has a history of high blood pressure, im not on any medications.
my problem is that
I suffer from premature ejaculation, also there is no projectile when I ejaculate. I also do not produce very much semen plus whenever I cum it comes out yellow, I also have some pimples not on the penis but where the pubic hair is (it doesn’t hurt btw) I had a pimple right on the penis once about a year ago, it was bigger than the others it also hurts a little bit, another problem I have is that whenever I'm about to ejaculate my testicles goes inside my body…is that normal? I've had oral sex a few times back when I was 16 with only one person and she was a virgin and so am I, I started masturbating when I was 13 and I've been doing it on a daily basis but I stopped both masturbating and having oral sex at 17 because of these problems, I thought if I stopped for long enough maybe it will get better, it's been a year now and I decided to do it again, but nothings changed, I never had a real relationship with someone because of this, it's affecting my confidence and self esteem, please help me, I don't know what to do, I'm really scared.

I also forgot to mention that I have burning feeling on the head of the penis after ejaculation (it's only for a minute or two)
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:56 pm

User avatar I would recommend an evaluation with a urologist. This is a specialty area of medicine and you should see someone well trained in this area of medicine.

Good luck.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us