Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Fertility

Question: Chances of pregnancy

deni75 - Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:49 am

Hi! I'm 23 years old female.First of all please excuse my English,but it isn`t my own language.I realy need your answer! I want to know what is the real chance to get pregnant in this situation: I gave my boyfriend oral love, he cum and i swallow the sperm. About 15-20 min later i licked mi finger and start to masturbate with it, but only tuching my clitoris. Do you think there is probability to get pregnant in this way if it were in my most fertile days? I expect your answer soon. Thank you!
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:25 am

User avatar This would be very rare. I seriously doubt you could become pregnant from this experience. While sperm can be present for a while in the vagina when deposited there I doubt there would have been exchange in the way you describe.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us