Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: pee instead of cum

 inkaquest - Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:57 pm

I was masturbating my new BF yesterday.
his 27.
He was full erect and we where close to finish.
He, instead to ejaculate semen, he pee, lots...
Is there a problem??
Urologist should address this?
pls help![/b]
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:14 pm

User avatar Hi Inkaquest,

It sounds like his bladder urethra muscles failed to remain contracted. If this was a one time occurrence it is likely not a problem. If it continues he should see a urologist.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us