Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: almost no ejaculate when climax

ridic - Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:13 am

i am 18 yrs old and already have a low sex drive for whatever reason. when i do climax however, i have very very little ejaculate. like barely 2 drops. what is wrong?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:33 pm

User avatar There are various forms of erectile/sexual dysfunction. Very little ejaculate is one symptom for some men. But, before you see the doctor, make sure you are not getting dehydrated. Most people do not drink enough water and bodily fluids are all effected when one becomes dehydrated.

If you feel that this is just not like it should be, by all means see a family practice doctor or urologist to see if there is any physiological condition, nerve damage, etc.

Good luck

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us