Question: colur changes in glans

vinrock - Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:13 am

i have noticed the colour change in bottom of my glans i.e greyish colour.. other parts are pink in colour
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:26 am

User avatar Hi Vinrock,

This may be due to some irritation of the area leading to an increased pigmentation of the skin. Sometimes this can be caused by a skin infection with a fungus (jock itch). It may also be caused by irritation from excess moisture or friction.

If the area increases in size or if it becomes irritating I would suggest you have it evaluated. if it is not changing and not bothering you it is reasonable to wait until the next time you are going to the doctor to have it evaluated.