Question: Erection at the Doctor

highlander005 - Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:53 pm

I am 18, I recently had to go to the doctor to have my knee looked at, but to take the x-ray, they had me to take me pants off, after they took the x-ray I went back to the room they put me in, the doctor came back in and he had me to lie back on the table so that he could examine my knee, and while the doctor was looking at my knee I got an erection, and since my penis is so small it embarrassed me. I was wondering is this is a common thing? Should I have been embarrassed?
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:42 pm

User avatar Hello Highlander005,

You have nothing to worry about with this. This happens to many people. I'm sure your doctor thought nothing of it.