Question: My boyfriend is small

sarab - Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:24 pm

My boyfriend is 18 years old. His penis is 1 in or less when soft, when erect it is 2-3 in. He has not went through most of puberty. The only thing we can tell he has went throught is pubic hair, and his balls have droped. Please tell us what we can do to get him a bigger penis.
Thanks,
sarab
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:56 pm

User avatar I know of no safe and effective trick here that you could do on your own but your boyfriend could see an endocrinologist or urologist to find out if there is some kind of hormone that is not at normal levels and there may be a prescription treatment if so. He would be evaluated for normal pubic changes and hormones. Don't fall for something that comes through your email promising enlargement. This is something that should be treated by a doctor.

andypooh2007 - Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:41 pm

i have the ame exact problem please let me know the results if your boyfriend went to the doctor sarab
 Stormpap - Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:41 pm

Doctor,
I have the exact oppositeissue. My wife still complains that i am too large. I feel I am of slightly above average lenght but the width is what i never had complaints about until we got married. My girlfriends never complained.
I try to get her very excited before anything happens and that seems to work but she still lokks like she is in pain. What can we do?