Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: husbands penis

 jennifermbibb - Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:03 pm

My husband has little red like pimpels on the base and balls of the penis and we know that it is not herpes he has been tested for that. Could some please help...
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:32 pm

User avatar Dear Jennifer,

These have to be looked at to make sure that they are not small abscesses and that your husband needs antibiotics.

Thank you very much for using our website and i hope that this information helped.

Yasser Mokhtar, M.D.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us