Question: Pain in Balls and Penis

highlander005 - Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:29 pm

Today i was waiting in the car for mom to come out of the store, when all of a sudden pain shot up from my balls to my penis, it hurt like this for about two minutes, and if i touched either of them or moved, it only made it worse. Is this something i should be worried about, and what could it be.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:44 pm

User avatar Hello Highlander005,

It may be that you moved just right to trigger the nerve that supplies sensation to the penis/scrotum, similar to hitting your funny bone.

If the pain has subsided and has not returned it is likely nothing to worry about. If it continues to happen I would recommend you see your doctor and possibly a urologist.