Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Pain in Balls and Penis

highlander005 - Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:29 pm

Today i was waiting in the car for mom to come out of the store, when all of a sudden pain shot up from my balls to my penis, it hurt like this for about two minutes, and if i touched either of them or moved, it only made it worse. Is this something i should be worried about, and what could it be.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:44 pm

User avatar Hello Highlander005,

It may be that you moved just right to trigger the nerve that supplies sensation to the penis/scrotum, similar to hitting your funny bone.

If the pain has subsided and has not returned it is likely nothing to worry about. If it continues to happen I would recommend you see your doctor and possibly a urologist.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us