Question: Pearly Penile Paules very noticeable

seventeen - Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:42 pm

I am an 18 year old male and I am a virgin. The pearly penile papules on my penis are very noticeable and are even more noticeable when I have an erection. Is there any way to make pearly penile paules less noticeable. Can you please help me.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:08 pm

User avatar Hi Seventeen,

There are no medical treatments that I am aware of for pearly penile papules. As you probably know, other than being a cosmetic issue they are not dangerous. There are some surgery/laser treatments that can be done by your doctor if you desire.

For these treatments you may need a referral to a dermatologist if your primary doctor does not perform them.

person0001 - Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:46 pm

hi im 16 and uncut, about 2-3 mounths ago i discoverd a collection os tiny tiny whitish spots on my corona, they did not bother me in any way, then about 2-3 mounths later i was masterbating and the left side under my corona begain to hurt and at closer inspection i had a lot of really small bumps that went all around my penis just under under my corona, but these bumps did not appear in the middle of my penis and stopped way befor they got to my frenulum, nor did these bumps cause me any disconfort in any way, then about 2-3 weeks after that i discoverd more tiny white spots around my corona identical to the ones i mentioned earler, but there are not very many of then and they are all very close to the botton of my corona, they also only occor above where i have the bumps under my corona, none of these bumps or spots cause me any discomfort in any way they don't bleed and thers no swelling, the spots on my corona are very small appear under the skin and sum apper just above and they only occer above the bumps [b]under[b] my corona no where else, ive looked at pearly penile papules and they don't really look like them and are no where near as big, what are they and how can i get rid of them PLEASE HELP!!!!!