Question: Some Confustions Regarding Masterbution Request to Help

optimis - Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:09 am

want to ask some question. i do a lot of research on the internet and still i got confuse about this topic. things never be clear in my mind and many other people mind. related to males
1-What are the harms of masturbation on Physical Body? like extreme masturbation like 3 times a day make some effect on body at any period of life?if some one do it from 10-15 years daily once in a day is he got harm to his body? 2-Some people internet on says it harms some says it not harms but 90 Percent says it does not harm then y some people say and experience their practical life experience that it harms them?
3- Is there effect of Accessive masturbation on Prostate gland? is it become increase in old age due to that? 4-
Is accessive masturbation does effect on some tissues as we do? as many people says on net that it damages your tissues. i want to know wht kind of tissues that are in our organ that damages.
5- what are the Cowper's gland secretions and precum i heard and confuse about these terms so much? is there become n e problem in marriage due to masturbation?
6-the net is full of articles and topics but still remain confusing? can some one explain logically and technically how masturbation does not effect how the things are recovered?-what is relation of porn and masturbation?
am doing this from 10 years i think once a day or on alternate day. i agree its bad but i have no self control now. i am of 24 and 16 to 24 i do it daily. but i never involve in any other external sex activity. only when i see things on internet or on some movies i get problem and i do. my semon becomes very thin not when i was of 18 and 19. it looks like some very thin fluid now? why this happens? when ever i see any girl or even remain in girls like in some office or some function or party.. i get some discharge that is like transparent water. this thing is never happens when i am of 20 or in these ages why this problem occur now and why not before? the time to take me ejaculate becomes less that i have in age of 19 and 20. my that timing level becoems very reduce. wht the reason of it?after diong masturbation i feel low engergy in my self? i rare get wet dreams now?when i regularly do it from some week i feel weakness in my organ? is it normal become depress i feel these problems. please help me. i want to recover all of my health. i want to get self control on my mind. 6- is remaining in so much glamouries envoirment make ur harmons active like u feel burden on ur mind all time? is there n e kind of sex harmons that increased in body?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:15 pm

Most people agree that masturbation itself is not usually physically harmful. There are cases when tissue damage occurs due to overagressive techniques and efforts. But, on the pyschological end, there are varying opinions and each person may respond differently. It has been documented to be damaging to marriage if it interferes with intimacy with your wife. Some men find they can only ejaculate through self-pleasuring or they may require porn in order to perform and this is often detrimental to the marriage - partly because it is so fake! It is not real, but it sets men's minds to expecting that as real. This can put a definite damper on normal sexual relations in marriage.

I know of no prostate problems or hormonal changes that have been related to masturbation. The clear fluid you describe on arousal is perfectly normal and varies throughout your life and experiences. It doesn't matter that you didn't have this before. It does not signify a problem.

The reason you get conflicting reports on the internet is because each individual has differing responses to this activity. It has huge psychological implications for some people and this can definitely affect sex drive and performance.

Another negative that can occur is the amount of time used for this activity. If it keeps you from being productive in other ways in your life and is somehow interfering with your daily routine and needs such as work and relationships, it would be worth weaning yourself. If porn is used, you have nothing to lose by stopping that and much to gain.

optimis - Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:28 pm

thanks.it helps me out a lot. can u suggest me some solution to recover up health. and if u can give me some personal contact for further guideness