Question: 2 small lumps on penis

Mousecal - Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:23 am

Im 18, i found yesterday 2 small lumps on the underside of my penis, near the base but slightly up from it, and on the right side, i popped one of them when i first saw them, but it hasnt gone away, it was a white puss that came out of it, and it then a reddish liquid, not as thick as blood, today i checked this morning and no noticable change, the one i popped has gone slightly red and the other one is barely noticable. but the right side of my crotch is hurting now, not constant pain, but when pressure is put on it its there. Does anyone know what this is because ive been worrying constantly. Ive also been circumsized as a baby (If that helps at all)

thank you in advance, i hope its nothing too serious.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:08 am

This does not sound like anything serious. It is likely a sebacious cyst and it's best not to sqeeze or pop them. The chances are they will go away on their own if left alone. If you get lots of them or they bother you, have it checked by a doctor.