Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: 2 small lumps on penis

Mousecal - Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:23 am

Im 18, i found yesterday 2 small lumps on the underside of my penis, near the base but slightly up from it, and on the right side, i popped one of them when i first saw them, but it hasnt gone away, it was a white puss that came out of it, and it then a reddish liquid, not as thick as blood, today i checked this morning and no noticable change, the one i popped has gone slightly red and the other one is barely noticable. but the right side of my crotch is hurting now, not constant pain, but when pressure is put on it its there. Does anyone know what this is because ive been worrying constantly. Ive also been circumsized as a baby (If that helps at all)

thank you in advance, i hope its nothing too serious.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:08 am

User avatar Hello,
This does not sound like anything serious. It is likely a sebacious cyst and it's best not to sqeeze or pop them. The chances are they will go away on their own if left alone. If you get lots of them or they bother you, have it checked by a doctor.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us