Question: Single White Lump just above tip of penis

Kefka - Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:37 pm

This afternoon I noticed a single white lump on the tip of my penis just above the hole. This looks like a whitehead zit. It is hard to the touch but not painful. The lump is about 1/16 inch in diameter. It is not painful and I have not had any issue with discharge or pain peeing thus far.
 Kefka - Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:39 pm

It ended up being some kind of cyst and he was able to pop it.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:25 pm

Those are quite common; glad your mind has been put at ease now.
 bertie - Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:28 pm

i just noticed a similiar white "pimple" type yesterday, and never having had ANYTHING remotely like this still has me nervous.

it is a small delicate pimple-like thing on the VERY VERY tip of my penis ever so slightly on the inside part of the tip. When I first saw it, I touched it and it popped quite easily. Immediately around the"pimple", the area is dark reddish. It is ONLY in this immediate area,,,the rest of the tip of my penis is unaffected. This "pimple" continually gets popped because it seems very delicate and in a very exposed part of my penis. When i bathe and dry, it'll pop. Therefore I don't know if the healing will be inhibited by this.

There is no pain at all when i urinate. No nothing out of the ordinary except for the existence of the pimple. However I CAN feel something down there probably because but it seems it's because it is an exposed delicate tissue...but the think itself, the area itself does not cause pain.

i haven't had sex in 3 weeks to a month.

What should I do...see a doctor immediately, monitor it? Should I look for changes? The issue is, of course, I have to keep this confidential and see an std service center if it came down to that.

thx