Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Possiblity of preg. - dry sex with semen-moistened boxrs

Nasator1 - Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:58 pm

Sometimes I tease my girlfriend by going, maybe half an inch inside her, covered by my boxers but they were very slighty moist with pre-cum. I've never thought to much about it causing a problem but it worries me and I HAVEto know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if i could be in trouble, here.

AND

Other times I've fingered her just after I had an orgasm and some of my semen got on my hands but I washed them. Now, I'm not to sure how well I washed them but I did kind-of dry them on a towel.

What are the chances of pregnacy there?

QUICK HELP IS APPRECIATED, PLEASE.
Thank you.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:03 pm

User avatar Hello Nasotor1,

Overall the chances of pregnancy from this are low; however, they're not zero. If there were semen left on your hands or if there was semen on your boxers it may have been sufficiently deposited in the vagina to successfully result in pregnancy. Again, chances are very low but not zero.

If your girlfriend has any signs of pregnancy she should take a pregnancy test.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us