Question: Small Penis Size Rectification

Micks46 - Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:48 am

Have compared my penis with my freinds & cousins & compartively very small in size. Mine is 4 inches when erect & only 1.5 inches when normal compartively to their 7 & 8 inches. Its not even half the thickness of theirs. Am 27 year old what are my chance of rectifying the situation if i see a doctor ?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:41 am

I know it won't probably help to tell you that you are within the normal range. An erect penis less than four inches might be considered small, but a woman's vagina is typically between three and four inches in length, and stretches to accommodate the particular penis, so what you have is what is needed and has little to do with performance, virility, etc.

Every man alive has probably worried about this and compared to others. Yes, there is a great deal of variability with size but in function, larger is not better.

Treatments are limited in effectiveness and the risk in surgery or other lengthening techniques such as stretching includes the possibility of adversely affecting function. In this case, function trumps appearance so it would be a risk I wouldn't recommend. Results are minimal at best and there are quacks out there too so if you do see a doctor, see a board-certified urologist. Most of the size improvements claimed only affect the length in the flaccid state for appearance. Also, keep in mind from your view, it will look smaller than it will to the other person.

You don't say if you are in a sexual relationship but I would not recommend you do anything until you at least see how things go. If you are able to perform well, why mess with success. Try not to compare to other men. In a relationship, she is not going to line you up and compare side by side or take measurements. Also, a woman's most sensitive sexual organ is the clitoris which is at the distal end of the vagina (near the outside). Length will not affect this at all. Being a gentle, caring, and considerate lover will mean more to her than size. If not, she has some problems of her own to deal with.

Pills, patches, creams, exercises, suction, stretchers and other treatments you can get over the internet are not effective but will waste a lot of your money. Some treatments add girth by injecting some of your own fat, but this is of limited use. Other surgical treatment cuts through the supporting ligament, causing the penis to be a bit longer when it hangs loose, but what's the point there? It would not be worth the risk of possibly causing irreversible damage.

Any treatments do come with complications, have minimal, if any, results and will cost a lot of money. So, before embarking on anything, make sure you see a good urologist and only undergo treatment if he feels it is needed.

kanchan30 - Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:42 am

hi doctor
i am kanchan from india. my family has fixed my marriage.i am 30 yrs old. my penis size is 1 inch in normal time and 2.5 inch when it grows. i fear i cant satisfy my wife. i am froma a middle clas family. so help me by suges ting some medicine,that i can buy in india.
urs sincerely
kanchan