Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: masturbation , don't eject !!

red wolf - Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:45 pm

Hi
i am 19 years old
i tried many times to masturbation but the problem i cant reach ejection !
why this is happing with me ?
note : my erection is very good , and I eject in wet dreams .
please help me
Thank you
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:21 pm

User avatar Hello,
I think you are referring to ejaculation. You did not mention if you are on any medications. This is a common cause for ejaculatory disorders. Smoking, drugs and other underlying medications, such as diabetes, can also contribute negatively. Most often, however, these things are psychological in origin and may be caused by deep-seated anxieties. A counselor might be helpful.

It is also possible that when the time is right in a good relationship, you will perform fine. Masturbation is a poor prognosticator of future performance, as is a superficial sexual relationship without the emotional stability of a solid, caring relationship.

You should see a doctor if you are concerned that there may be a medical condition, so a general physical exam would be a good place to start, but I would not worry too much. Chances are with time, the problem can be resolved.

Good luck.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us