Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Fertility

Question: OK DOCTORS NEED YOUR HELP THE CONDOM BROKE!:.(

nick45150 - Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:24 am

ok i was having sex and the sex was getting good and the condom broke and i didnt know it, it just felt really good o i kept going and got off in her and thought that the condom was still intact the condom was broken and pushed to the base of my penis, so i blew a huge load in her.. so if i get her "plan B" for her will it be ok.. we had sxx last night at 1:00am it hasnt been that long at all olny berley a full day. HELP IM OLNY 17 AND SCARED
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:52 pm

User avatar Hello Nick45150,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your post; I just saw it. At this point (over a week after the episode) plan B will be ineffective. If your partner begins to have pregnancy symptoms (nausea, delayed period, breast tenderness, etc.) she should take a urine pregnancy test. These tests are reliable by about 4-5 weeks after the last period.

Best wishes.
 Sunny6421 - Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:23 pm

I'm on the pill and have been for some time, I always take it on time. However My Boyfriend and I were having a cuddle when he acidently slipped in side of me (just the head) and he said that he ejeculated into me. This was accidental but could I be pregnant. Please note that this happene on the Saturday, so I freaked and had a spare pill afterwards (I realise that it is not recomended) and then I took the Sunday and Monday contraceptive pills as well. But on Tuesday I started to take the pills that will allow mw to fall pregnant. It is Wednesday today, could I fall pregnant?

I know this topic isn't the same as the condom situation but I do think it applies but in a slightly diffrent manner. Could you please answer this quickly I and my boyfriend are worried.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:27 am

User avatar Hello,
We have addressed this question in another forum but the answer is that it is very unlikely with consistent use of birth control pills.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us